About the course
Our new Data in Action Action Course explores how teachers and school staff can use educational data to identify when and how a learner is struggling with literacy and to create appropriate actions which support all learners in school.
Data in Action has been designed for those working in the classroom and those responsible for developing the use of data to support learning across a school or wider educational organisation.
Following this Action Course, you will:
- Understand the strengths and limitations of educational testing.
- Know the best assessment tools to use to identify additional educational needs.
- Understand the data on the wider context of SEND.
- Understand how to use data to create actions that focus effort on supporting all learners, with a specific focus on creating actions for learners with additional needs.
How do DYT Action Courses work?
Entirely self-directed and hosted on our new online learning hub, each of our Action Courses include roughly 3-5 hours of learning time for just £75. The course is designed with busy school staff in mind, and is split into bite-sized sections which you can work through at your own pace, when it suits you.
- Immediate access to your course module after purchasing
- Access to all course content on the DYT Learning Hub for three months
- Multi-media course content, including quizzes, videos and knowledge checks
- Certificate upon completion