A six-module programme which challenges the participant’s understanding of literacy difficulties, SEND and disadvantage in order to improve reading, writing and communication across their setting. Ideal for English teachers, pastoral leads and any staff member with a responsibility for literacy.
Based on our online learning platform, you will work through weekly modules at your own pace and attend regular ‘live’ online coaching sessions with our Head of Innovation and Learning, Kelly Challis.
- Six weekly modules
- ‘Live’ and recorded sessions to fit flexibly into any work schedule
- Hiatus over half-terms/academic holidays
- Weekly assignments and feedback to check progress
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and feedback with other participants
- Curated resources and guides to download and keep
- Access to all content and discussion boards for 12 weeks