A comprehensive, six-week programme for SENCos developed around six evidence-based modules. Each module aims to address a unique challenge faced by SENCos and inclusion leads. Ideal for SENCos in both primary and secondary settings.
Based on our online learning platform, a new module will be released weekly. Participants will work through modules at their own pace, and attend regular ‘live’ online coaching sessions with DYTs consultant teachers.
- Six weekly modules
- ‘Live’ and recorded sessions to fit flexibly into any work schedule
- Hiatus over half-terms/academic holidays
- Weekly assignments and feedback to check progress
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and feedback with other participants
- Curated resources and guides to download and keep
- Access to all content and discussion boards for 12 weeks