About the course
Is your school prioritising literacy and literacy difficulties in the next academic year? Our Quick Courses Bundle is an online solution for whole-school CPD designed for schools to build INSET sessions around.
Our Quick Courses Bundle (small school) gives you access to all six of our online Quick Courses for up to 30 staff members. Your staff will have a full academic year* to complete six hours’ worth of online training in the following areas:
- Dyslexia and literacy difficulties
- Reading development and supporting reading in lessons (using the Scarborough Reading Rope)
- Writing development and supporting writing in lessons (using the Sedita Writing Rope)
- Strategies for classroom success (using Cognitive Load Theory)
- Role role of language in literacy difficulties
- Supporting transition (coming in April – automatically added to your CPD menus)
All content is evidence-based and designed by teachers, for teachers. Each course takes roughly an hour to complete on our online learning hub, and includes engaging video tutorials, visual content interactive quizzes, surveys and worksheets. Check out our CPD Solutions homepage for suggestions for building whole-school CPD around this bundle!
*Limited offer: Purchase your bundle anytime before July 2022 and get access from your date of purchase until July 2023!
How to book:
This bundle gives up to 30 individuals access to our learning hub. Simply select ‘1’ as the quantity, enter your own name and email address in the ‘attendee’ fields below and continue to checkout.
Once your order comes through, we will get in touch to collect attendee details for each of your team members. They will each receive a login for our online learning hub with access to all Quick Courses. Please note it can take a couple of working days for us to process and set up learning hub access for larger groups.